Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Amelia Rose Cottage


Welcome To Amelia Rose Cottage

It has been so long since I have had the time to blog or to read all of my favorite blogs. Tomorrow I will be back to normal and have time to visit all of my friends. Here are a few pictures of Amelia Rose Cottage. I have many more to post but today is Charlies birthday and the first day of spring. We will go in to town and have dinner with my daughters and grandchildren.
More pictures to come tomorrow and a special thankyou to Linda who took the pictures with her new camera.













Kitchen






L
Livingroom







Master bedroom









Till tomorrow.................................Sharon Kay




















































































































































































































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharon,
What happen??? take your time and relax, the cottage looks great and once Charlie goes to the park, you will have plenty of time to do your Blog.....
Linda

Nancy Jo said...

Sharon,
Everything looks beautiful, you must be so so happy to be settled in!!!
Looking forward to your being back on the blog trail, I missed you.
NANCY JO

Carole Burant said...

Oh Sharon, it's perfect...absolutely perfect!!! Amelia Rose Cottage is so very beautiful and exactly as you wanted:-) I so wish I could go visit you and see it all in person...love, love, love everything!!! You will be so happy there:-) Happy Birthday to Charlie! xoxo

Kelli said...

WOW!! Sharon, your cottage is absolutley gorgeous!! Your have obviously worked your magic because there are so many wonderful touches..the lamp by the kitchen sink....the fireplace mantle, it's all stunning! I also LOVE the wallpaper in the bedroom!! Thank you for sharing all the photos with us!
Kelli

Susie Q said...

This is just so very pretty and so dear. What a wonderful job you have done! I LOVE the wallpaper, especially that in the bedroom! The paint colors are perfect.
Thank you for sharing with us...
Happy Birthday to your handsome husband!
Hugs,
Sue

smilnsigh said...

I looked at these. I loved your pictures. But I didn't comment? I thought I did. Oh my, am I 'losin' it'? Bleahhhhh

Well, I do love what you have done and I'm so happy for you.

Mari-Nanci

P. said...

Nice house.