Tuesday, March 06, 2007

All Most Home.


After much time and work we are all most home. Thought I would post a quick up date on the big move. Tomorrow the new furniture I ordered for the living room will arive. The new doors will be put in this weekend. And then we will start the decorating process which I am so ready for. We bought a condo that is 19 years old and we updated it through and through. By update I mean all new.......everything.
When I think about it I now have all new which I want to look old.......I will end up with a wonderful new....old cottage. If you are new to my blog you will wonder what I am talking about...if you have been a regular you know what I am talking about......This is the view I will wake up to each morning.
I sure do miss my visits to all my favorite blogs and can not wait to be settled and back to normal. I will post pictures of my country cottage condo real soon........And the name of my country cottage will be.......Amelia Rose Cottage.
My mothers middle name was Amelia, I have a grand daughter who also has the same middle name Amelia named after my mother. And I had a grate aunt Amelia who my mother was named after.....so after much thought I desided on Amelia Rose. In memory of my mother and in honer of Lindsey Amelia my little sweet heart.
Tammy from Among Friends will help me change my blog name to Amelia Rose Cottage when I move in. She changed her name with out changing her blog and will help me do the same. So soon I will have a new home and a new blog name. I just have so much to do.... I miss all and will be back real soon with pictures. Have a wonderful week and be safe.............Sharon K

13 comments:

TJ said...

That is a beautiful name for both your cottage and the blog!!
Just give me a buzz...I'm home most evenings and available after 6pm eastern time!!
:-D

Susan P. said...

Amelia Rose Cottage sounds perfect! What splendid memories you will make there:)

Susie Q said...

The perfect name...the perfect view!! I can not wait to see your new/old cottage condo! It is beautiful I know.
Have fun with it and know we are all thinking about you!
Hugs,
Sue

Nancy Jo said...

So nice to see your post, its been a while, but boy have you been busy. You just get back to us when you can.
Sounds like things are moving along real nice, can't wait for the pictures. I would love to see what you can see out your window when you get up in the morning.
NANCY JO

Carole Burant said...

I can feel your excitement and I just know you'll be soooo happy in your new home decorated the way you've always dreamed of:-) Amelia Rose Cottage sounds just perfect, I love it!!!! Looking forward to seeing the pictures once you're all done decorating...and what a gorgeous sight you'll be seeing when you wake up in the mornings! WOW!! xoxo

Sandra said...

I'm so excited for you and so jealous of that view....oh wow, I can't imagine waking up to that beauty each morning.

Have a wonderful weekend,
Sandra

Judypatooote said...

Wow what a view......i can't wait to see it....what does winston think about his new home? I know you haven't moved in, but I'm sure he was their to help you renovate...You are in your element Sharon....I think you should put out a shingle saying Amelia Rose Home Decorator....of course by the time your done with your place you probably will be ready to retire... lol....now I have to ask when the storm arrives, will you get the water.....? I'm sure you wouldn't have bought the place if you did.....just curious.....

Hi, Tammy, Amy and Charlie......

smilnsigh said...

I'm so happy to see an update. Can't wait for you to be fully settled and ready to share all, with us.

Hugs,
Mari-Nanci

Susie said...

Lucky you to have such a beautiful view and home decorated the way you've so carefully planned. Can't wait for you to share more!
:)

Rachel said...

Amelia Rose Cottage!! Love that name!!!

Judypatooote said...

It's me again, boy you must really be painting up a storm, for it's been a week since we last heard from you......

Maggie Ann said...

Amelia Rose Cottage is so very special. I like it a lot! That picture out your window is gorgeous...I'm sure you must be so excited to get your new furniture. I know I would be =)

HORIZON said...

Oh l would love that view from my home Sharon! Looking forward to the pics to come.
Much love and keep well