Sunday, March 25, 2007

One Hundred Things About Me..................



Wow..it was harder then I thought to come up with the 100 things about me......But here goes...........


1. I love to decorate

2. I'm left handed

3. I have no sense of direction

4. Love chinese food

5. I have 9 grandchildren, and 1 great grandchild

6. I enjoy reading a good book

7. I have deep blue eyes

8. My favorite color is red

9. My favorite flower is: roses, my second is daisies

10. I love anthing vintage or old

11. I'm not a good cook

12. Favorite dessert is ice cream

13. Favorite television show is: "Brothers and Sisters"

14. I am the matriarch of our family

15. My favorite movies is" The Sound of Music"

16. I have to wear my glasses to drive

17. I worked at Columbia Gas of Ohio

18. I worked 26 years at Toledo Public Schools

19. I drive a Buick Rendeveau

20. Love to go to Amish Country

21. Favorite pastime: Shopping

22. I enjoy scrapbooking

23. My favorite vacation: Hawaii

24. Favorite season: Fall

25. Mothers family from: Germany

26. Fathers family from: Ireland

27. Original hair color: Shit-bringle brown

28. Nicknames: Sharon-o-shanna-c-k-thomas

29. Middle name is Kay

30. My favorite flower from the garden: geranium

31. Have a summer place at the lake

32. Grew up in East Toledo

33. Love to travel

34. Gamble once a year

35. Enjoy flea markets

36. Have a whirlpool tub in my bathroom

37. Live on a golf course

38. Have a pond in my backyard

39. Have a dog named Winston

40. I cannot spell

41. I'm 5 ft. 2 inches tall

42. I'm a Leo

43. Love old family pictures

44. Have 25 decorating books

45. Do not like mushrooms

46. Favorite restaurant: Applebees

47. Love going to the movies

48. A fan of Grays Anatomy

49. Enjoy easy listening music

50. My parents were chaperones at my prom

51. Have a diploma from decorating school

52. Support our troops - buy not a fan of war

53. In the summertime live on Lake Erie

54. Miss warm weather in Florida

55. Do not have eye-hand coordination

56. Have a Grand-daughter at Ohio State

57. Have a Grandson who plays football and basketball

58. Used to have a sailboat

59. I'm an Ohio Buckeye

60. When I was a little girl we had a cottage at Silver Lake

61. I try to enjoy life to the fullest

62. My glass is always half full

63. I have a memory shelf of my family

64. Favorite holiday: Christmas

65. Drink 8 glasses of iced tea a day

66. I make good chicken salad

67. Do not like liver and onions

68. Like to decorate for fall

69. Love chocolate

70. Always looking for sales

71. Enjoy entertaining

72. Like to help others

73. Been to Alaska

74. I need to exercise

75. Love to Blog

76. I wear four rings

77. Wear my hair short

78. Don't want to get my belly button pierced

79. Enjoy the Oprah show

80. Like Katie Couric's news broadcast

81. Like the "Today" show in the morning

82. Like to dance

83. I'm a Lutheran

84. Have 2 daughters, 1 step-daughter, 1 step-son

85. Like pineapple on my pizza

86. Like to play cards

87. No gray hair

88. Favorite saying: Live, Laugh and Love

89. Have had foot surgery

90. Have arthritis, as I'm using my heating pad

91. Love my puppy

92. Enjoy email from friends

93. Not good at writing letters

94. Birthday is August 4th

95. Need glasses to read

96. Have many family antiques

97. Enjoy antiquing

98. Been married to Charlie for 16 years

99. When together Charlie always drives

100. Had a hard time finding 100 things about me.

Thanks to Tammy for helping me think of 100 things......Now I will relax.........Happy Sunday and more of my nonsense tomorrow

Sharon K..........................

19 comments:

Susie said...

Enjoyed your 100 things!! Also loved the decorating you've done with Amelia Rose Cottage. Sorry I haven't been around more. Life has been so crazy here!
PS do you really drink that much tea every day? I'd never be able to get too far from the potty!!
:)

FrenchGardenHouse said...

I love your 100 things! That IS a lot to come up with, you did a great job. I, too, drink 8 glasses of iced tea a day. :) (it's really supposed to be water, but I like Iced Tea better)

Happy happy Spring...

Laurie said...

Dear Sharon,
Enjoyed reading this, and...Amelia Rose Cottage is just gorgeous!! Sending you lots of love and blessings to you ~ I know you must be enjoying your new home!!

Susie Q said...

What a fun list! You did such a great job with it. You are a special person...
Hugs,
Sue

Susan P. said...

I really loved reading your list because I learned so much more about you! Wow, I'm not surprised you have a decorating degree, you certainly put it to good use decorating your charming Amelia Rose Cottage! Big hugs:)

Anonymous said...

And who is your best friend????

Carole Burant said...

Now that's a hair colour I've never heard described quite like that before!! lol Oh Sharon, I so enjoyed your list but you did really well with it!! I have no sense of direction either...I get turned around so fast, I need a map to tell me my every move when I'm driving! lol xox

Anonymous said...

I like your list. There's quite of few things that apply to me. I love your home, so inviting. By the way, thanks for stopping in. I will soon get some cards posted.

Maggie Ann said...

Oh my, 100 things is a lot to think of but you did it! =)

Clare and Mike said...

I certainly concur with No. 35 and many others, but No. 35 definitely!!

Sheila said...

I enjoyed your list Sharon, now we know a little more about you. I don't think I could compile a list like this in a month of sundays...well done..!

Judypatooote said...

Everytime I get to your blog, and get ready to comment, someone comes over, or calls......so I'm here now.....I love the pictures of your Amelia Rose Cottage....I can't wait to see it..... Did I know all that about you?

TJ said...

A kindred spirit...I destest liver and onions...lol!
Loved the meme!
:-D
PS...I have a new blog address...click on the above link.

Kelli said...

I enjoyed reading your list, Sharon Kay!! Phillip always drives when we go out too!

Kelli

Tammy said...

I enjoyed getting to know you better!

Anonymous said...

Your cottage is done for the year...time to take a rest..and start blogging again...I want to see pictures of the wildlife in the lake outside your window..and your everchanging deco on the walls....send Charlie my way to get him out of your hair....and no more shopping till you blog again..LOLOL
Linda

Kelli said...

Wishing you and your family a blessed Easter, Sharon Kay!
Kelli

Marlene Depler said...

What a fun blog! Thanks for sharing about yourself. Makes me feel like I know you better. I also have an August birthday! Mine is on the 10th.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog and the decor of your little cottage. I live in the country along the Maumee, west of Toledo and teach at Whitmer in Toledo. So many things in your list of 100 relate to me. Glad I found your blog!!
Blessings,
Leigh Ann
labbab@aol.com