Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter & A Happy Birthday To Amy


I want to wish every one a happy and blessed Easter day and a beautiful spring season.
I thought a week or so ago that I was ready to settle down and start living a normal life and do all
the fun things I like to do.........wrong..................

I have been so busy just finishing up all the little jobs that were still left to do. I thought I could get the small jobs finished in a day. Well that day turned in to a week and now I am
so ready to settle down. I am so happy to be home and able to spend Easter with my family and my little ones. It is my daughter Amy's birthday today the 7Th of April. We will celebrate her birthday and Easter on Sunday. I will take pictures tomorrow of the birthday girl and my grandchildren to share with all.
I sure miss the blogging scene and promise to be back.......miss every one's blogs.....I think it is something that two years ago I did not really know what a blog was for sure, and now it a daily part of my life......starting Monday...........
Have a wonderful weekend.........and do not eat to much of that candy that the bunny will bring...................................Sharon K


11 comments:

Tammy said...

So glad to hear from you...Happy Birthday to Amy and Happy Easter to you and yours!

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Happy Easter to you too, dear Sharon, and a Happy Birthday to Amy!!
:)

Kelli said...

It's always the little things that take forever for me too, Sharon Kay!!! I know it will be so nice to have everything back to normal soon. We miss you!
Have a wonderful Easter with your family!
Kelli

Susie said...

Belated Happy Easter. I've been busy too, but just blogging and visiting when I can :)

Sheila said...

I hope your Easter was happy, and that amy had a great birthday..
It's nice that you are able to share all the celebrations now isn't it..!

Nancy Jo said...

Nice to hear from you again, Thought you were probably pretty busy with your new home.
I have been posting some of my old quilts that have been passed on, have a few more to go.
Wish winter would pass on!
NANCY JO

Judypatooote said...

Hi Sharon, and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY AMY......I'll bet you can't wait for that sun to shine on the water front....Diane wants to come with me and Carolyn when we visit you.....I hope that's ok, it will be the 4 of us again..... I haven't heard from Carolyn, so I don't know where she's at.....but I'm glad your getting settled at the Amelia Rose Cottage.....time to leave for neighbor night....see ya....judy

Carole Burant said...

Happy Belated Easter dear Sharon!! My bloglines didn't let me know that you had a post up so I'm a couple of days late commenting! Happy Birthday to Amy as well:-) I can't wait to hear about all your celebrations! xoxo

Tammy said...

Thanks for stopping by! I share your love of Victorian decor...so beautiful!
A belated Happy birthday to your daughter and a Happy Easter, too!

Anonymous said...

Thought I would stop by and wish you a Happy Easter. We haven't commented for a long while. Hope you are doing well.

Take care,
Connie

smilnsigh said...

I'm so happy that you are so happy, being home. You are a joy to read.

Methinks we all can take a pointer, from your happiness at being where you are. If this makes any sense. I know what sentiment is in my mind, but it doesn't always fully translate, to my typed words. :-)

Mari-Nanci