Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A Very Special Thank You

I want to send a special thank you to Nancy Jo for sending me a lovely home made card and beautiful vintage cards. . Your gift has a special place in my new home and thank you so much. I can not believe how many wonderful people I have met through blogging. I use to look at books for decorating ideas and new ideas for preparing something different for dinner. Now all I have to do is turn on the computer and visit my blogging friends to find so many wonderful ideas.


It was a very cold Easter Sunday in Ohio and I did not have thee Easter egg hunt out side. We had snow and very cold winds so I am going to think Spring with a capital S...
We celebrated my daughters birthday on Easter Sunday....and Amy you are not getting older just better my dear. Have a wonderful Monday. Sharon K

10 comments:

smilnsigh said...

Such a lovely daughter! She certainly must be just getting better, not older. :-)

Mari-Nanci

Carole Burant said...

What a lovely surprise you received in the mail....the vintage cards are just beautiful!! It's a shame the weather turned so cold for Easter...many egg hunts were cancelled because of it. Your daughter is gorgeous...like her mama:-) xoxo

Kelli said...

What lovely gifts you received and what a sweet daughter!!
Kelli

Maggie Ann said...

Isn't it wonderful to have daughters! Belated Happy Birthday wishs to her. Your cards are sooo pretty!

Tammy said...

Those cards are so sweet...I love them!
And your daughter is lovely! :)
Sounds like your Easter and birthday celebrations were nice, in spite of the cold weather! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes i just wanted to tell you that your daughter is very cute. Its must be like Mother like Daughter.

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Happy belated birthday to your beautiful daughter Amy. I can see where she gets her beauty from.

I can't believe how cold it's been and I can't wait for Spring with a capital S either.

Kerri said...

That's a beautiful picture of Amy. She takes after her lovely mom :)
Happy birthday to her!
The weather certainly hasn't been very spring-like, has it? It has to get better some time. Hope it's soon!!!
I'm glad you're finally getting some time to relax. Hope you had a wonderful Easter.
xoxoxo

Marlene Depler said...

Here in Colorado, we had snow on Easter! It didn't stick to the ground, but it was still too cold to hunt Easter eggs outside. So we had it indoors. The grandchildren still had fun.

Judypatooote said...

It seems so strange to see our children as adults....little Amy could always crack me up....I hope your birthday was full of fun.

The cards are beautiful....you are very lucky.....