Friday, April 20, 2007

You Light Up My Life............


The lights that show me the way. I have two lights like this on my fireplace. I love the look of soft light coming from a Victorian looking lamp.

When evening comes I look forward tot urning on my lamps, some only have small Christmas light bulbs. It gives just enough light to see.








In the dining area I have a stained glass lamp over the table. It has one up lamp that I can turn on by its self. Can be used as a night light.















This little lamp sits on a small desk also in the dining area. Do you have special lights that also light up your life?

Sharon K

9 comments:

Susie said...

Love your lights, esp. the tiffany style ones. My favorite is a Tiffany lamp that my husband made from stained glass. I've posted a picture of it quite some time ago..
:)

Tammy said...

I have the exact same lamp (the very last beaded victorian)!!
I love lamps!!
Yours are so pretty!

Sheila said...

I delight in little mmod lights like this, and have several dotted around. They give a cozy glow to the room, and make everything look so romantic.

Susie Q said...

Oh how I love lamps and your are so beautiful. They just give a home the right glow...
Have a sweet Sunday!
Hugs,
Sue

Retroboutiques said...

Love your lamps...I have them all over, and just found another beautiful one with a horrid shade...I have in mind what shade I want, but have not run across it yet..sigh...but I will!

Sandra said...

Oooh I love the lights, thank you for sharing the pics :)

There's nothing like mood lighting is there?

smilnsigh said...

I too, love soft ambiance lighting. And yes, I do have favorites. I'll have to picture them. Well, again that is. I think I already have.

Mari-Nanci

HORIZON said...

Beautiful lamps! l am a great believer on NO overhead lighting- love the gentle glow from a lamp in the evening- yours are all so devine!!
My home is Victorian, built in 1880. l can imagine how it would have looked with lamps like these.
Bests
ps- l always think of you when l need to relax- that sign of yours ;)
hugs

Judypatooote said...

Very beautiful lamps....can't wait to see them.....